Hallowe’en update #5

If I were knitting instead of typing I might be done by now. With the tunic, anyway.

Okay, maybe not quite.

I did — thankfully — think to check the size of the armholes and see if I thought they’d be big enough for her. I decided that to keep the pattern close to the original, I’d better make them an inch longer, and make neckline half an inch lower. I think that should do it.

Overall, it will be 31″ long. 23″ from casting on to the beginning of the armhole, then 5″ to the neckline, and 3″ to the top of the shoulders. (Original pattern measurements are 28″ long. 21″ to armhole, 4 1/2″ to neckline, 2 1/2″ to top.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: